- This policy relates to how MSCSPORTS uses, stores and collects personal information about users.
- Personal information refers to all information that can be used to identify a user personally, such as the userís name, surname, email address or postal address.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of other companies, or companies with whom MSCSPORTS is affiliated or contracted, or to people that MSCSPORTS does not employ or manage.
- Use and collection of personal information
- MSCSPORTS collects personal information whenever users register on this website or enter promotions or competitions.
- MSCSPORTS may combine information about specific users with information it obtains from business partners or other companies.
- Once a user has registered on the MSCSPORTS website, the user will no longer be anonymous to MSCSPORTS.
- Where applicable, MSCSPORTS will allow users to "opt-out" from receiving further communications from MSCSPORTS.
- MSCSPORTS will not allow personal information about a user to be used for purposes other than those that have been expressly or implicitly permitted by the user concerned.
- Disclosure of personal information
MSCSPORTS does not rent, sell, or share personal information about users with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services users have requested, except when MSCSPORTS has obtained the permission of users to do so.
MSCSPORTS may update this policy from time to time. The onus is on users to keep themselves updated with these changes whenever they access this website.
If a user has any questions, suggestions or comments, then please complete the feedback section on the MSCSPORTS website. These comments will not be accessible to the general public.